Bring your Cert III experience to a passionate, caring team helping disabled or elderly clients remain healthy and independent in their own homes.
- Enjoy one to one client care
- Drive your own workload
- Great pay rates and free ongoing training*
Our Home Care team is expanding. We are looking for experienced Home Care Staff who are passionate about making a difference and want to help support elderly/disabled clients to remain healthy and independent in their own homes in Perth suburbs both North and South of the River.
The role involves experienced Cert III Carers providing care in a residential setting in line with the client's personal care plan, that include; showering, toileting, food preparation, manual handling and light domestic duties.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Relevant Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Medication certificate highly desirable
- Valid Police Certificate
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- A Strong work ethic and passion for caring
- Must be available to start 7am up to 8pm, Monday to Sunday
Areas of high demand
Koondaoola, Yokine, Padbury, Duncraig, Morley, Scarborough, Nollamara & Morley
At Flex Home Care, we are committed to providing our clients with a choice of quality, professional services by our team of Nurses and Carers who feel connected to their community and want to make a positive difference to the clients they are supporting.
As a valued employee you will receive:
If this sounds like the position for you, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Above award pay rates to recognise the excellent work that you do
- Free ongoing training to help you develop your skills and further your career*
- Flexible hours so you can fit your career around your family or other commitments
For any other enquiries please call (08) 9427 7500.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
* Conditions apply.