Do you want to start your new career or update your skills but think you don’t have the time or money?
Flex Training Services offer Nationally Recognised Courses in the form of traineeships. Traineeships are a great opportunity to learn and gain Nationally Recognised Qualifications whilst still working and earning. The courses are designed for those who are currently working in the Aged Care Industry and are to be completed externally. Flex Training Services will provide all course units and learning materials to the trainee as well as provide extra support where needed. Trainers/ Assessors will perform monthly visits to the trainee's registered workplace to perform training and assessing.
Flex Training Services can help...
- Earn while you learn!
- Gain hands-on work experience
- Finish with a Certificate III in Aged Care
- Be able to work 15-20 hours of paid work each week at an aged care facility or for a home care provider.
- Be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen
- Hold or obtain a CLEAR National Police Clearance
- Certificate III Traineeships - Students cannot have completed a previous qualification higher than Certificate II
If you are an eligible candidate you will be signed on as a trainee by an Australian Apprenticeship Centre.
A traineeship is a great way to kick start your career in the Heath Care Industry.
Flex Training Service trainers will keep in touch with you and visit you on-site, offering you support and guidance in your new career.
A qualification in Cert III in Aged Care can be awarded in as little as 6 months. In addition, trainees may also attend any relevant courses offered by Flex Training Services whilst undergoing their traineeship.
To enquire about a Traineeship call (08) 9427 7518 or email Flex Training Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.