Home Care Services
My Flex Health is an experienced organisation in Perth, WA, providing personal support and home care services to a wide range of clients including the elderly, disabled, Veteran’s and consumers requiring private services.
We will unravel the confusion around accessing personal and home care support and will be guided by your circumstances and needs. Our extensive range of services will ensure you receive the care you require.
When you choose us, we’re committed to keeping things simple. After you’ve explored your options and confirmed your services, we can put things in place within 24 hours.
We provide support to help you manage personal everyday activities, including:
- Personal Care
- Medication Assistance
- Nursing Care
- In-Home Respite Care
- Meal Assistance
- Continence Support
- Palliative Care
- Care Planning
- Welfare Check
Ensure your home environment is maintained with the following services:
- Domestic Services
- Gardening and Household Maintenance
- Shopping Assistance
- Pet Care
My Flex Companionship Program for dementia clients delivers:
- Productive and happy engagement in daily life – improving quality of life
- Client-centred approach – working within individual capabilities and preferences
- One on one holistic care – physical and emotional support
- Resources and kits to assist with client interaction in the home; finding the fun
- Outings, social support and interesting activities to experience
- Support and knowledge sharing with family carers
- One on one education and mentorship for Dementia Companions in the home environment
Our team can escort you to:
- Appointments, shopping and leisure activities
- Overseas or interstate travel assistance
If your carer needs a break, we can provide:
- Short term in-home care
- Sleep shift by a support worker overnight
- 24 hour home care
We offer quality services to your Patients including:
Transport – Collecting patient from hospital ward and transporting home
Home settling service – Check essential grocery supplies in the home and replenish if necessary e.g. shop for fresh bread and milk
Medication pick up – From hospital pharmacy or local pharmacy on supply of scripts
Personal care, medication assistance, domestic assistance, shop by list as requested
Do you find accessing and navigating My Aged Care and Home Care Packages confusing and overwhelming? Are you looking for expert advice on disability, private or aged care services? Are you looking for expert advice on disability, private or aged care services?
We can assist and advise you with information and personal support to make decisions and navigate your journey through accessing and implementing funded or private services.
We are here to help and can offer advice on:
- Accessing My Aged Care
- Applying for government funding to support your needs
- How an ACAT assessment can be arranged at home
- How to choose a home care package provider
- Accessing home care and nursing services for DVA Veterans
- What additional services DVA Veterans are eligible for
- What your options are with managing your NDIS fund
- What help you can receive on discharge from a hospital stay
- Private services available – from gardening to complex nursing care
- Client directed care for a person living with Dementia and their carer or family
- Clinical nursing services at home, from health checks to complex nursing care
- Social support and respite for socially isolated clients and carers
- Care assisted travel services
If you require a group information session at your local organisation, residential village, health centre or would like a private visit in your home to discuss your options please get in contact with our friendly Home Care team today on 9427 7500.
Please see below our menu of services. At My Flex Home Care, we can tailor a package specific to your needs. Click on the images to make them bigger.
If you require more assistance, contact our friendly home care team. We are ready and waiting to take your call and will be available to answer any questions that you may have. Call us on (08) 9427 7500 to find out more.