Bundle of care: Pandemic special - 3 hours of care for only $130!
As a proud locally owned and operated Perth based healthcare provider we understand how the coronavirus will change how Home Care services are delivered at home to recipients. Many families will need to switch up how they take care of their older loved ones for the next few months until COVID-19 is under control and that is why we are offering this special bundle of care package.
We specialise in providing quality home care services to a wide range of clients including the elderly, disabled, Veteran’s and consumers just requiring private services from time to time. After you’ve explored your options and confirmed your services, we can put things in place within 24 hours.
So whether it’s going to the shops to pick up some groceries for a loved one or taking them to a doctors appointment, we are here for their every need with quality and experience staff who all have all undertaken a special covid-19 infection control training.
Please see a list of services that can be used for the bundles of care offer.
Home Care Setting
– Transport home from the hospital
– Going to the chemist
– Food shopping
– Personal washing
Personal Care / Medication:
– Stand by or assistance with showering
– Dressing / grooming
– Medication prompting
– Assistance with eye drops and creams
– To the doctors / hospital / specialist appointments
– To the chemist / shops / place of worship (church)
– To social gatherings / family events / special occasions
– Transport services Interstate & international also available
Social Support / Shopping:
– Companionship / respite
– Out for a coffee / lunch
– Transport to hobbies or community events
– Food shopping / paying bills
– Checking on your wellbeing
– Calling loved ones to let them know how you are
– Checking your house is secure
– Walking your dog
– Feeding pets
– Bathroom / toilet / laundry cleaning
– Kitchen cleaning (including stove, microwave & fridge)
– Floor cleaning
– Washing including personal washing
– Dishes / fridge cleaning
– Prepare meals / reheating meals
– Weekly meal prep and freezing meals
– Making sandwiches / salads
– Lawn mowing & raking
– Pruning and weeding
– Cleaning gutters
You can buy as many bundles as you wish and the services must be used within 3 months of purchase. If you wish to upgrade your bundle to include any of our below services including having any of our Registered Nurses come to your home then that can easily be arranged by contacting our friendly home care team. We are ready and waiting to take your call and will be available to answer any questions that you may have. Call us on (08) 9427 7500 to find out more.