Qualified PSA’s, HSA’s & Support Workers needed for immediate opportunities in Perth Hospitals. Above award pay rates and subsidised training options available.
- Drive your own workload
- Improve your career prospects
- Great pay rates and subsidised training opportunities
Flex has immediate work opportunities qualified Patient Service Assistant or Health Services Assistants in Hospitals across throughout the Perth Metro area.
Major duties include:
- General cleaning duties in a medical setting
- Patient transfer
- Distributing meals
- Moving linen
The candidates will have:
- Cert III Qualification
- Relevant Experience
- Valid Police Certificate
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
At My Flex Health International, we are committed to providing quality, professional care from a team of reliable, motivated professionals who share our passion for caring.
Support Workers align their careers with My Flex Health International because we offer flexibility, professional development and the opportunity to expand their career experiences.
As a valued employee you will receive:
- Above award pay rates to recognise the excellent work that you do
- Subsidised ongoing training to help you develop your skills and further your career*
- Flexible hours so you can fit your career around your family or other commitments
If you are confident that this is the right opportunity for you, please apply below.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
For any other enquiries please call (08) 9427 7500.
|Job Category||Hospital Support Staff|