If you have a caring nature toward others and consider yourself a positive advocate who is committed and reliable – The Golden Retriever of people – then this role is for you!
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking self-motivated individuals to deliver care and social support to our clients within the disability division. Previous experience is highly regarded, however My Flex Health International will educate appropriate individuals that show an aptitude to care and provide social support to our disability clients across the Perth Metro and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will…
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with clients and family
- Compassionate nature with a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrate confidentiality and professional boundaries
- Ability to provide regular and reliable availability
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission, Vision and Values of My Flex Health International
My Flex Health International employees are ambassadors for our brand and enjoy a great work-life balance and professional development from our Registered Training Organisation. Our employees also receive upskilling opportunities and client specific training!
If you want a rewarding career in the disability sector we would love to hear from you!
Thank-you in advance for taking the time to apply.
Thank-you in advance for taking the time to apply. Due to our high level of applications only short listed applicants will be contacted. For any other enquiries please call (08) 9427 7500.