Are you a qualified Chef or have experience as a Kitchen Hand and are looking for flexible hours? Above award pay rates? Immediate start?
Be part of a leading local West Australian company that puts health at the forefront. My Flex Health International employees are ambassadors for our brand and enjoy a great work-life balance and professional development from our Registered Training Organisation. Our employees also receive upskilling opportunities and client specific training!
Major Duties Include:
- Meal preparation, understanding residents needs such as pureed/soft diet and minced texture.
- Managing kitchen operations including supervision of kitchen hands and ordering of stocks as required
- Be responsible for, receiving and storing provisions, checking deliveries against purchase orders
- Menu planning, including catering for special dietary/ textures of food
- Preparing food for special events or meetings
- Coordinate and supervise kitchen staff towards maintaining a clean kitchen area including utensils, kitchen appliances, fridge area, floors, following hygiene processes, dispose waste appropriately ect
- Completed apprenticeship in hospitality Cert III or IV
- Food Safety training HACCP
- Relevant Experience
- Valid Police Certificate
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Manual Handling
As a valued employee you will receive:
- Above award pay rates to recognise the excellent work that you do
- Subsidised ongoing training* to help you develop your skills and further your career
- Flexible hours so you can fit your career around your family or other commitments
If you are confident that this is the right opportunity for you, please apply below.
Due to our high number of applicants only short listed applicants will be contacted.
*Conditions Apply. For any other enquiries please call (08) 9427 7500.
|Job Category||Healthcare Chef|