- Enjoy one to one client care
- Drive your own workload
- Great pay rates and subsidised ongoing training*
Our Home Care team is expanding. We are looking for experienced Home Care Staff who are passionate about making a difference and want to help support elderly/disabled clients to remain healthy and independent in their own homes. With support worker jobs available across Perth, in suburbs both north and south of the river, this role is a rewarding and exciting opportunity that would suit candidates from all locations.
- Relevant Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Medication Certificate is highly desirable
- Valid Police Certificate
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- A strong work ethic and passion for caring
- Must be available to start 7am up to 8pm, Monday to Sunday
At My Flex Home Care, we are committed to providing our clients with professional services. Our team of Nurses and Carers feel connected to their community and want to make a positive difference to the clients they are supporting.
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Above award pay rates to recognise the excellent work that you do.
- Subsidised ongoing training to help you develop your skills and further your career*.
- Flexible hours so you can fit your career around your family or other commitments.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply below.
For any other enquiries please call (08) 9427 7500.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
* Conditions apply.
|Job Category||Home Care Support Worker|