With a busy, growing team, we are looking for experienced Registered Midwives who are passionate about nursing and are looking for work that offers the freedom and flexibility to fit work around your lifestyle.
Be part of a leading local West Australian company that puts health at the forefront.
- Drive your own workload
- Improve your career prospects
- Great pay rates and subsidised training opportunities
The ideal candidates will have:
- Current AHPRA Midwifery Registration
- Current Australian Work Rights (no sponsorships offered)
- Australian National Police clearance (valid within the last 12 months)
- Reliable car and valid driver’s license
My Flex Health International employees are ambassadors for our brand and enjoy a great work-life balance and professional development from our Registered Training Organisation. Our employees also receive upskilling opportunities and client specific training!
If you are confident that this is the right opportunity for you, please apply below.
Due to our high number of applicants only short listed applicants will be contacted. For any other enquiries please call (08) 9427 7500.