We are looking for dedicated and committed Registered Nurses to deliver a high standard of care to patients / residents in a Hospital environment or Aged Care facilities.
The ideal candidate will have their current Registered Nurse APHRA registration, at least 2 years of nursing experience and be able to demonstrate the following skills and responsibilities:
• Providing exceptional, safe and consistent care
• Recent clinical experience in a relevant environment (acute/aged care)
• Ability to work autonomously and well within a multi-disciplinary team
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends
• Bachelor of Nursing
• Current Police clearance
• Criminal Clearance Record Screen (willing to obtain)
• Current Manual Handling
• Current CPR
• Current Working with Children Check (Sited & Scanned) we do accept a receipt
• Immunisation Evidence if working in a Hospital (Vaccination Certificate): Hepatitis B, Influenza, MMR (if non-immune), Pertussis (dTpa), Varicella (if non-immune)
• NDIS Worker Screening check and orientation (if working in NDIS)
• Evidence of COVID-19 vaccinations and current Influenza vaccination
• CPR Certificate
As a valued employee you will receive:
• Free on-boarding training to help you develop your skills and further your career (T&C’s apply)
• Great work-life balance, you choose the hours you work!
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for an immediate start as a Registered Nurse in an acute environment, ‘Apply Online’ below today!
Due to our high number of applicants only short listed applicants will be contacted. For any other enquiries please call (08) 9427 7500.