Here you will find a selection of the most frequently asked questions that our recruitment team get asked.

If you have any further questions that are not covered in this section, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Recruitment team on: (08) 9427 7500

I’m keen to starting working with My Flex Health, how much experience do I need?

Here at My Flex Health, to ensure we are hiring qualified and experienced candidates, we require at least 6 months experiences working in the Community, Aged Care facility, or Hospital environment, for all support roles. We would like our Registered and Enrolled nurses to have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience.

Does My Flex Health offer sponsorship for employees in Australia?

Unfortunately, we currently don’t currently offer sponsorship.

I don’t have any experience working in an Aged Care, Hospitals or the Community but I have a certificate and work experience hours, how can I obtain working experience?

Volunteering is a great way to get more experience and help you progress to suitable employment. Once you have gained 6 months voluntary experience you can apply for a position with My Flex Health.

Does My Flex Health offer a volunteer program?

Unfortunately we don’t off a volunteer program. However we sometimes offer nationally recognised traineeship program’s where candidates that show an aptitude for caring can earn while they gain their CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support. Give us a call on 9427 7550 for more info on our traineeship! 

I’ve worked in Hospitals and Aged Care, can I work in the community environment?

Please provide a resume stating the amount of experience you have working in the community. A reference check from a Supervisor that can verify your work in residential care will also be required.

I’m a Registered or Enrolled Nurse, in order to maintain my APRHA registration can I work weekends only?

If you working elsewhere and just simply what to work a few shifts a week to maintain your registration we can help! We are very flexible and would love to have you on board.

Can I apply for multiple roles at My Flex Health?

Yes you can! If you have 6 months experience or more in any of the advertised roles, please apply!

I’m a Registered or Enrolled Nurse but I want to work as a Nursing Assistant not as Nurse, is this a possibility?

Everyone working experience is different, please email your resume or give us a call to discuss options. Our Recruitment Team will look at your past experience and what options we can provide you.

I’m an experienced Nursing Assistant looking for work, what certificate do I need to work in an Aged Care facility or Hospital?

A CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support, HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance or equivalent, if you’re not sure the certificate you hold is suitable please give our Training Centre or Recruitment team a call for more advise on (08) 9427 7500.

Translate »