UK NURSE RECRUITMENT
Are you a Registered Nurse who is looking to do something a bit different with your career?
The United Kingdom has one of the world’s best healthcare systems with a focus on high-quality care and best of all, it’s free to everyone in the UK. However, the UK has a severe shortage of health professionals, hence the need for overseas nurses. To fill the gap. Employers are offering outstanding compensation and benefit packages to overseas nurses.
My Flex Health, based in Perth WA have been appointed to recruit Nurses from Perth to work in the UK and we will be there with your every step of the way.
Are you ready to live in a country that is surrounded by rich heritage and history where you can spend your time off jet setting around Europe with the likes of Paris just over an hours flight away. These exciting opportunities are open to all Registered Nurses who have completed a 3 year degree such as their bachelor of Nursing with a minimum of 6 months experience.
What’s included in the Relocation Package?
- Flight to the UK paid by the hospital
- Met at the airport by a member of staff from the hospital
- Three months paid accommodation (either onsite or close to the hospital) and settling in package on arrival
- Certificate of Sponsorship paid by the hospital
- Mentor will be on hand to support the nurse with orientation, local places of interest
- Starting salary £18,813 rising to £24,214 upon receipt of NMC (Nursing Midwifery Council) PIN Number
- 37.5 hours per week contract of employment, opportunity to work extra hours may be possible
- 27 days paid annual leave plus 8 statutory public holidays
- Opportunity to join the NHS pension scheme
- Paid sick leave entitlement if you are ill/unwell
If this sounds like something that may interest you or someone you know, then please get in touch with us by calling us on: 9427 7500 or drop us an email: email@example.com