AGED CARE COURSES: CHC33015 CERT III INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT
A Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care) reflects the role of workers in a residential or community setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require help due to ageing, disability or some other reason.
You can choose to do:
- A single qualification: CHC33015 Cert III in Individual Support (Aged Care) for $2355 or
- The dual qualification: CHC33015 Cert III in Individual Support (Aged Care, Home and Community) with ageing and home and community for only $2655
- Personal care worker
- Assistant in nursing
- Support worker
- Respite worker
- Community care worker
Situated at Level 3 of the Australian Qualifications Framework, Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care) can set you up perfectly for a career in an aged care or disability setting. Providing you with the skills and knowledge you’ll need to thrive in your role, these aged care training courses are a flexible and practical solution.
For more information, or to enrol in an aged care course, speak with our training staff at My Flex Training today.
There are no pre-entry study or qualification requirements for this certificate in aged care, but to be eligible you must:
- Possess sufficient English language, literacy and numeracy skills;
- Provide a copy of your passport or photo identification;
- Provide a current National Police Clearance; and
- Provide a unique student identifier (USI).
DURATION, LEARNING METHOD AND ASSESSMENT
Duration: All My Flex Training courses can be completed at a pace to suit the student, depending on their goals and previous study and/or work. Some students have completed the course in as little as 10 weeks and others have done it at their own pace and taken up to a year.
Learning method: My Flex Training recognises that only a certain percentage of real learning can take place in a classroom, which is why we apply a blended delivery model that includes face-to-face workshops, practical hands-on training in our unique simulated care centre and self-directed study. Additionally, we provide more than the minimum 120 hours of work experience (typically 160 hours) to ensure you have real learning in the workplace and improve your employment opportunities.
Assessment: To ensure your competency, we assess you via a combination of in-class practical and written assessments, post course assignments and an on-the-job assessment by a My Flex Training Trainer/Assessor.
Plus: 160 hours of practical work placement
Cost: We offer one of the most competitive prices in Perth
- $2355 for the Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care) or
- $2655 for the Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care, Home and Community)
These costs include all the learning and assessments materials that you require to complete the course.