Why choose us?
My Flex Training became the first Australian private Vocational and Education Training organisation registered in Malaysia through the Training Accreditation Council, offering Australian qualifications
My Flex Training continually improves and customises its training to meet the ever-changing needs of the healthcare industry, at both corporate and individual levels. We work in partnership with other aged care providers, training organisations and industry experts, and understand that organisations want staff who are job ready and have the practical skills, knowledge and behaviour to hit the ground running in the workplace.
Being part of the aged care industry, we know that much of the training on offer is insufficient in preparing you for working in a complex care environment, and this is one of the main reasons we founded our own Registered Training Organisation. Therefore, My Flex Training strives to offer quality practical, workplace-based training in our own aged care simulation centre. This model will give you or your staff the capability and confidence to perform competently in their role.
My Flex Training is registered with the Training Accreditation Council (TAC) until 2023 to provide a wide variety of fully compliant and regulated training programs that meet the needs of the health and community sector and are available to all, from individuals to whole organisations.
- We are one of the leading WA healthcare organisations and the largest privately owned healthcare provider in the state
- We have excellent post-course employment opportunities with our parent company (My Flex Health International) and other healthcare providers
- We have been serving the community for over 20 years, in Australia and internationally, so you can trust our expertise in the training we provide and the outcomes achieved
- We offer flexible learning options (Anywhere between 10 weeks to a year – it’s your choice!)
- We arrange all work placements for you, unlike many other RTO’s
- We are centrally located, close to Claisebrook train station and major bus routes
- We offer quality, affordable training with no hidden fees
- We offer flexible payment plans so you can start your course immediately!
Quality, affordable training
Leading healthcare provider
Central Perth location
Flexible learning options
No hidden fees
I highly recommend My Flex Training. It makes me feel safe; this place is like my second home. All the trainers are lovely, helpful and supportive. Learning is fun at My Flex Training!